cat /dev/brain | grep thoughts > Blog

Friday, June 01, 2007

At last SCJP


At last I have completed my SCJP 5.0 last week. I got the voucher one year before and after a long time I completed the exam successfully. In my opinion SCJP is not that tough. Because it did not involve many tricky questions unlike the simulators. The real SCJP questions are more direct and evaluates your understanding of Java. If you are well versed with Java then SCJP should be a cake walk. Whatever I read from forums like Javaranch are a hype.

I started preparing for SCJD exam. It is my next goal and I target May, 2008 to complete it. I got to learn many things for this exam. So far I am enjoying it, and I hope I complete it well before the target date. I am shooting for December, 2007 if all goes well.

No comments:

Creative Commons License